Thanks for all the continued support throughout 2017 and best of wishes for 2018. The AF Health Clinic will be closed for consultations from 23 December until 6 January. If you would like to make a booking for early 2018 please do so at alexfisherhealth.com.au/book or contact the office on 81200 447.
If you need to place any last minute supplement order please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to check out our famous Christmas Chocolate Granola Recipe below.
Have a wonderful Christmas & I look forward to supporting your health throughout 2018!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!
Food Processor or Blender
2 cups of almonds
2 cups pecans
2 cups pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
1 cup shredded coconut or coconut flakes
3/4 cup unsweetened cacao or cocoa
1/2 cup honey or maple syrup (vegan)
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1tsp vanilla extract (optional)
2 big pinches of salt (1/2 tsp)
1) Preheat oven to 150°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper
2) Add all nuts to a food processor or blender and pulse until desired constancy. Do not pulse into a meal, leave it chunky. If you don’t have food processor or blender you can smash the nuts by hand
3) In a large mixing bowl combine processed nuts, coconut, and cacao.
4) In a small bowl combine coconut oil, honey, vanilla, and salt.
5) Add wet ingredients to nut mixture and combine well
‘6) Spread granola evenly over a baking tray, bake for 25 minutes and let cool for 30 minutes. Do not stir while baking. Store in airtight container. Serve with almond milk