Chia Seed Pudding
Chia seeds pack more calcium than milk, more antioxidants than blueberries and more Omega-3 than Salmon. Their texture can take a little getting used to, but once you acquire a taste for them, you'll be hooked.This chia seed pudding is a super easy recipe that you can adapt to create new variations with different ingredients. You can make chia seed pudding ahead of time (a few hours prior or overnight), however, the chia seeds will puff up and be ready within 10 minutes. Try experimenting by adding different nuts, seeds, shredded coconut, cacao, vanilla and other fruits and berries. Prepare this at night for breakfast the next day, or let chia seeds soak while getting ready in the morning.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Total Time 12 minutes
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup 1/2 Cup Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Honey Optional
- 1/2 Banana Diced into small chunks
- Place Chia Seeds, Almond/Coconut Milk, Banana, Honey (optional), in a glass.
- Stir well until all seeds are wet
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes until it becomes thick
- Eat right away or leave overnight in fridge for breakfast the next day
Try experimenting by adding different nuts, seeds, shredded coconut, cacao, vanilla and other fruits and berries